Xerakhan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majjyck Grimoire (wip)

Go down

Majjyck Grimoire (wip) Empty Majjyck Grimoire (wip)

Post by Admin Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:10 pm

There are eight types of Majjyck; Dark, Earth, Fire, Light, Lightning, Void, Water, and Wind. Each has its own history and associations, though no one is quite sure which came fist, but all accounts agree that it was either light or dark.

Dark

Many beleive that Dark Majjyck was the first Majjyck created, symbolized by the moon and the embodiement of hope. Just as the moon reflects light from the sun to give hope to the world that the sun shall return, Dark Majjyck was created to embody the hope that in even the darkest times, the light shall return.

• Eternal Night - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts blind. (encounter) Tier I
  • Haemophage - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical siphons the targets remaining life force to heal or ressurect a secondary target (if ressurected the secondary target contracts haemophagia) Tier V
  • Nematocyst - deals base damage to all targets within a ten foot radius and, on critical, inflicts poison on all targets within a ten foot radius. Tier IV
  • Shadow Veil - Conceals the player from sight. (Encounter) Tier I
  • Lunum Chalice - decreases the light level by two (highlight > lowlight, normal light- > no light) Tier I
  • Shade - heals for base damage and, on critical cures smite. Tier II
  • Poison - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts poison. Tier III

Earth

Earth Majjyck - endurance

• Quake - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, causes knock down. Tier I
  • Overgrowth - deals base majjyck damage and, on critcal, inflicts bind. Tier I
  • Quicksand - deals base damage, inflicts slow and, on crit inflicts bind. Tier II
  • Petrify - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts petrify. Tier III
  • Masque - heals base majjyck damage and, on critical, cures burn. Tier II

Fire

After Light and Dark, Fire Majjyck was the next created, undoubtedly symbolized by fire itself. The ancient Magi who created it saw fire as the very embodiment of freedom, for which they yearned to free themselves from the dichotomy of traditional schools of Majjyck. While many of the original Fire Magi were seen as terrorists, and rightly so, their efforts eventually paved the road for future Magi to enjoy the freedom that they fought so hard to achieve.

• Burn - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts burn. Tier III
  • Charburst - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts stun.
    (encounter) Tier I
  • Inferno - deals base damage to all targets within a ten foot radius and, on critical, inflicts burn on all targets within a ten foot radius. Tier IV
  • Singe - heals base majjyck damage and, on critical, cures bleed. Tier II

Light

Many believe that Light Majjyck was the first Majjyck created, symbolized by the sun and the embodiment of purity and perfection. Just as the sun banishes darkness from the world, Light Majjyck was created to embody the purifying perfection to banish the evil that hides in the dark.

• Solara Chalice - increases the light level of the area by two (no light > normal light, lowlight+ > highlight) Tier I
  • Luminous Burst - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts Blind. (encounter) Tier I
  • Necrophage - resurrects target and, on critical heals for base majjyck damage (target contracts necrophagia) Tier V
  • [*Purify - heals for base damage and, on critical cures poison. Tier II]
  • Rapture - deals base damage to all targets within a ten foot radius and, on critical, inflicts smite on all targets within a ten foot radius. Tier IV
  • Ressurect - resurrects target and, on critical heals for base majjyck damage. Tier V
  • Smite - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts smite. Tier III

Lightning

Lightning Majjyck - Power

• Charge - heals base majjyck damage and, on critical, cures suffocation. Tier II
  • Electrocution - deals base damage to all targets within a ten foot radius and, on critical, inflicts shock on all targets within a ten foot radius. Tier IV
  • Shock - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts shock. Tier III
  • Static - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts Bind. (encounter) Tier I

Non-Elemental

Non-Elemental Majjyck - ???

• Cosmite Chalice - Sets light level to normal light. Tier I
  • Ottine Chalice - returns light level no natural setting. Tier I
  • Soul Bind - Deals doube base majjyck damage and, on crtical, binds the targets soul to a secondary target. (used for creating revenants, liches, shades, and kankala) Tier V
  • Soul Consumption - Deals double base majjyck damage and, on critical, absorbs the target's soul and inflicts enthrall. (used to create thralls) Tier V
  • Soul Rend - On critical rends ther target's soul from their body and condenses it into a physical crystaline manifestation, otherwise does nothing (does not kill the target, does not damage the target, does not enthrall the target. Used to tempt fate) Tier VI
  • Bleed - deals base majjyck damage and. on critical inflicts bleed. Tier III

Void

Void Majjyck was the eighth and currently final element created, symbolized by the empty void of space and the stars that express it's vastness, and the embodiment of potential. Just as the emptiness of space leaves no boundaries for the imagination, Void Majjyck was created to embody the very same limitless potential that graces the night sky.

• Glitz Chalice - increases the light level by 1 (no light > lowlight >normal light > highlight) Tier I
  • Terrena Chalice - decreases the light level by 1 (highlight > normal light > lowlight > no light) Tier I
  • Haze - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts blind. (encounter) Tier I
  • Ressurgence - Unseals Majjyck, completely heals target and, on critical removes diseases and status effects and conditions. Tier V
  • Surge - unseals majjyck and, on critical grants natural buff and affinity (encounter, target contracts lycanthropy) Tier V
  • Silence - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts mute. (encounter) Tier I
  • Vacuum - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts vacuum. Tier III

Water

Water Majjyck - Focus

• Baste - heals base majjyck damage and, on critical, cures petrify. Tier II
  • Drench - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts slow. (encounter) Tier I
  • Drown - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, inflicts drown. Tier III
  • Freeze - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical inflicts freeze. Tier III
  • Frost - deals base majjyck Damage and, on critical inflicts knock down. Tier I
  • Submerge - deals base damage to all targets within a ten foot radius and, on critical, inflicts drown on all targets within a ten foot radius. Tier IV
  • Tundra - deals base damage to all targets within a ten foot radius and, on critical, inflicts freeze on all targets within a ten foot radius. Tier IV

Wind

Wind Majjyck - Flexibility

• Suffocate - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, Inflicts suffocate. Tier III
  • Breeze - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, causes knock forward for 5 steps. Tier I
  • Draft - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, disarms the target. Tier I
  • Gust - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, causes knock back for 5 steps. Tier I
  • Gale - deals base majjyck damage and, on critical, causes side step for 5 steps. Tier I
  • Cinch - heals base majjyck damage and, on critical, cures drown. Tier II
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Majjyck Grimoire (wip) Left_bar_bleue6/6Majjyck Grimoire (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Armor:
Majjyck Grimoire (wip) Left_bar_bleue0/0Majjyck Grimoire (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Defense:
Majjyck Grimoire (wip) Left_bar_bleue2/2Majjyck Grimoire (wip) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

https://xerakhan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum